CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Not a fan

I have to confess, I like ABBA. I bought ABBA Gold off of e-bay (can't beat it for only $4) and was so excited when it arrived yesterday. So Drake and I are running errands this morning and I pop the CD in and I'm singing along, quite happy. I look in the rear view mirror and Drake has this look on his face that says "what fresh hell is this?" So the song ends and I say, "do you like it" to which he replies as quietly as possible "no". I laugh and say, "but Drake, it's ABBA, how can you not like ABBA?" And he says "Mom, ABBA is not so good." So needless to say he is not a fan, I will just have to work on him.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh, I'm just busting up laughing at this! How funny! I don't know for sure what mom had in her car but Quinton loved it. I'm pretty sure it was the Turtles!

Kristy said...

Kid doesn't know what he's missing out on.

Unknown said...

LOL! That is a crack up!

Peggy said...

Okay, I don't want yout to panic right away, but I'm pretty sure Drake is a Communist. I'm not saying you should stop loving him or you should sell him on eBay or anything crazy like that (unless there's no cure--then you've gotta do what you've gotta do) but you should see if there's something you can give him for this. I mean..really. Although, in retrospect, maybe I'm being too hasty. I mean, do you want your little boy going to preschool someday singing "Dancing Queen" during show and tell?
I didn't think so.

Michelle said...

LOL Peggy, especially since he always wants me to make him a "princess hat".

G.Ma said...

Hey Dancing Queen by ABBA is my song. Remember a long time ago when we all took some kind of test on the computer then it would tell you "your Song" based on the answers you gave--well my is Dancing Queen--and what is wrong with that.
Drake is so funny he makes me laugh!!

Unknown said...

Maybe if you play Erasure doing ABBA the kid will go wild. Try it.

xoxo

Fink said...

Well at least he told it like it was! Hello my friend!!!!!