CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

By way of public service

I am so excited for the new fall TV season to start. I feel like it has been forever since I have seen new episodes of my favorite TV shows. So not sure when your favorite show's new season starts? Check out my list. Now this is by no means a comprehensive list of all shows, just the ones I give a dang about. Please check local listings for times and channels. I just don't have the energy to provide that kind of information.
Smallville: September 18th (yes, that is tonight, woohoo. Last season's finale was just so sad. Can't wait to see what happens.)
Supernatural: September 18th (mmm, Jensen Ackles, need I say more?)
Heroes: Monday, September 22 (only 5 more days)
The Office: Thursday, September 25 (just thinking about it makes me giggle.)
My Name is Earl: Thursday, September 25 (how much more karma can he take?)
Pushing Daisies: Wednesday, October 1 (seriously, if you haven't watched this show you should check it out. It is just quirky fun.)
CSI: Thursday, October 9 (though I admit I watched most the previous seasons in re-runs, this season premier looks really good.)

As you can tell, I have some major scheduling conflicts on Thursdays. Not even my DVR can take care of this problem. I may have to camp out at mom's once a week to watch The Office and beg them to record Earl too. Why, oh why can't they move something to Tues, it's wide open.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm way excited for Hero's and CSI.

I tagged you on my blog today!

G.Ma said...

Horrah the office is coming on the 25th. It makes me laugh so much. I relate to it because the office here at work has just as many strange people for all kinds of strange reasons. I relate to Pam just because I am the receptionist and see and hear many things that all I can do is roll my eyes at like she does.
I also am looking forward to CSI LV but have to tape it so we can see the office.
Why did they have to change the ofice to 8:00 when it use to be on at 7:30. I could watch Earl (not my very favorite, but mostly funny) then the Office, then CSI. They need to change the office back to where it was before. So I am not sure if I can help you out Michelle about recording because we will be recording something at that time too, but maybe we can work it out. The office and CSI LV are the only 2 shows I make it a point to watch--I am excited for the new season to begin. Happy Happy Joy Joy!