CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I have to confess

I took Shane to the airport this morning and on the way home Drake started saying he felt sick. Well, I figure, once we were out of the car he would be ok (I think he has hit the point where he is getting car sick), so I decide I am safe to stop by the store for a few things. We are in the store and he keeps saying he is sick, so I go grab a little bag of fishy crackers and open them so he can get something in his tummy. (yes, I planned to pay for them). He eats two or three of them and then gets this horrible look on his face and throws up everywhere. Right in the middle of WalMart. "CLEAN UP ON AISLE 6!" How embarrassing (not to mention sad for him). Now he is sobbing and I just want to get out of there. So I put the open bag of crackers on a shelf and left. I know technically it is stealing, but at the same time, he did barf them back up, so we really didn't take anything from the store. UGH!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! Ok well whatever makes you feel good. I so would've done the same thing. Sorry he's sick and sure hope he gets better soon. Poor dude.

Kristy said...

Eeewww...poor thing. We've so been there, done that with the throw up in stores.

So I guess we're off for cutting vinyl tomorrow then. LOL!

Oh well.....it'll happen one day....maybe.

ellen s. said...

LOL! not funny...but funny!

Dan said...

That is way too funny.
why didn't you have him barf in the fish bag and then leave it somewhere they would not find it for a few days. evil :-)

Michelle said...

Ok Dan, that is just wrong. LOL

G.Ma said...

Hey I agree with Dan (dad) I guess my sense of humor is just as warped as his.
Hope Drakie is feeling better.

Heather said...

Oh No I would be so embarrased I hope he feels better!

twinsand2boys said...

poor kid...I hope hes feeling better

Andrea Amu said...

Ohhh, Michelle! Poor Drake! That's too funny though about it technically NOT stealing!

Unknown said...

I wish I could give back to Wal-mart in the same way. I'm with dad on this one.

Bryan said...

That's really funny. I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help it.

Kristy said...

I tagged you. :0)

Fink said...

awww the poor baby! You are right that he did give them back! LOL Hopefully, he will get better quick!