CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I've been tagged

So Kristy tagged me like a week ago and I have just been to lazy to do this. I figured I might as well, since I need to blog this week anyway. This is going to be hard since I am not really a quirky kinda girl, so here goes.

I'm supposed to list 6 quirky things about myself.
Link back to the person who tagged me.
List the rules on my blog.
Tag 6 "unsuspecting" bloggers to complete.

#1 - I have to have a blanket on when I sleep. Even in the heat of summer. It freaks me out to not have something on me.
#2 - I have a bottle of lotion in every room of my house. I hate my hands to feel dry and I don't want to go searching for lotion.
#3 - I tend to be a little obsessive about organizing. All my music is in alphabetical order by genre; my books are by author and in order according to date published; my clothes are all organized by color, etc, etc.
#4 - I always do laundry in the same order: whites, then light colors, then dark colors, then towels, and lastly, sheets.
#5 - I have to know what time it is. If I can't see a clock or a watch I get a little stressed. I would be a perfect candidate for time deprevation studies.
#6 - Socks freak me out. Not plain, clean socks, but put them on someone's feet and that's it for me. I hate to be touched by sock covered feet (though bare feet do not bother me at all). I think it is the "wetness potential" that freaks me out.

Now, I tag Jana, Mom, Buz, Sheri, Peggy, and Melanie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freaky sock girl! lol! We have a lot of the same "issues".

G.Ma said...

Oh come on you two I love wet socks. Of course I have no quirkie issues--right

Fink said...

I see how you are! Send me an email then tag me!!!!! I will have to come up with somethings to say! Love you girly!