CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My new favorite blog

If you haven't had the chance to link to this blog, you have to do it. It is a blog dedicated to professional cakes gone horribly wrong. I spent an hour there the other night just laughing my head off. (Thanks to Kristy for hooking me up with that, even if it was in a round about way.)

Here are a few of my favs just to give you a sneak peek.


This one is actually my favorite. I don't know why, but I giggle every time I look at it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh! Those are funny. I just really need to go check it out.

Kristy said...

I love the watermelon one. Funny stuff!

Unknown said...

LOL! THose are so funny!

Unknown said...

"And underneat that"

One day, an alien culture will judge us by these cakes, and it will be...awesome!

G.Ma said...

There are some crazy cakes, but I think the people who came up with the ideas must be real strange! I checked out about 3 pages of them so far--weird stuff--but fun to look at!

Kristy said...

Youv'e got something on my blog.