CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My confession

Jana posted on her blog that she admits to liking Spongebob, and tagged me to confess something kind of embarrassing that I like. So here it goes. I like show tunes. Well, I guess it's more of a shoundtrack obsession. Whenever I am in my car alone, I almost always have some sort of soundtrack playing, but lots of times it is a musical of some kind. I try not to impose it upon my passengers, but sometimes they have to suffer.

5 comments:

Peggy said...

A long time ago, I was listening to the Cabaret soundtrack (my favorite!) and my sister was in the car. She made a yucky face and said, "How do you even find out that you LIKE this stuff?" ha ha!

Anonymous said...

lol! Hee hee. I'm so much worse. When I sing them in my car, I get the facial expressions and "pretend" like I'm in the play!

Michelle said...

LOL Jana, I should have included that in my confession, but thought it might be a bit much. I can't tell you how many times I have been Christine (from Phantom) or Queen Gueneviere (Camelot). Wow, now I am embarrassed.

G.Ma said...

Wow I am not the only one! And there is nothing wrong with it. I love when i am driving alone to crank up the tunes no matter what they from a musical or not, and sing along, like I am famous or something. Sometimes I get funny looks from other drivers especially when stopped at a light, but I don't care, I just have to be me!

Unknown said...

We seriously need to rethink our relationship.

(no, wait, i knew that about you already)