CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

And I thought he didn't listen

So Drake is a total spaz about noises he cannot identify. Especially if he hears a weird noise when he is in bed. Some time ago (after going into his room three times in one night to identify strange noises), I told him that it's just noise and he didn't need to be afraid. And all he needed to do was say a prayer and Heavenly Father would help him not be scared. So tonight I hear him crying a bit so I go in to see what is wrong. It's a noise (the fan blowing some papers) so I tell him it's not something to be afraid of. And he says "I know, I say Heavenly Father, help me not be scared". My heart just melted. How sweet is that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See sometimes they listen. How cute.

Kristy said...

What a good boy! Too cute!

CKMommy said...

Awwww, what a sweetheart, and such a good mommy for teaching him so well! :)