CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Just for fun

Here's how it works: The first five people to leave me a comment get something made by me just for them. It can be anything I want, I get to choose. It can be silly or serious, edible or not, but don't plan on anything alive. There are a few rules involved (aren't there always?)
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It will be done sometime this year (Don't expect grand things if it takes a long time. I'm just lazy!).
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. (The choice is mine! --insert evil laugh here--)
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange and/or silly.
The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they've posted on their blog win a hand made, super creative, possibly lovely whatever in the heck I decide! Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Well it would be fun, but since I just did this on my FB, I had better sit out.

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I will make a comment. Fun. You can make me something...just make it something to put candy in...ok just kidding! ;)

Fink said...

I have a question, what type of thing do you have to make? Just a card or something else?

Michelle said...

Whatever you want Sheri. It can be something crafty, something food, anything you want to make for the people who post.

Jackie said...

Hi Michelle, I have left a blog award for you on my blog.This is such a cool idea I might have to post it. and come back and make a comment!

The Robinson Clan said...

Hey I would join in but I'm lazier than you are and I wouldn't follow throug. But I did want you to know i'm here for ya. :)

Mel