CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So it's been awhile....

I would really like to apologize to all my stalkers out there for not updating for so long. I know it makes it much harder to stalk me when I don't make myself readily accessible. I will try to be better for you.

As many of you know (well, most of you know) my life is a complete mess right now. I am doing my best to "hang in there", "find the silver lining", "look for the good in it", and all that. But sometimes it is really hard. I am so thankful for my family and my friends, both old and new that are going above and beyond to help me and show their love for me. Things are tough, but I know I will be alright.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Glad to see you blogging again.....
sorry it had to be such a life changing event to bring you out.
come back soon

Fink said...

I am thrilled to see you making a post! It is hard to stalk you from a distance when I have nothing to stalk! LOL I am sorry things have been rough for you but know things will have a brighter sign soon! Hugs to you & love you!

Unknown said...

Love ya lady. Nuff said.