CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

You know those conversations you dread having with your children? Well I had the "boy parts/girl parts" one with my three year old the other day. He brought it up, not me. He was laying on my lap and was concerned that he was squashing my "boys". So we had the talk about how I don't have boys and that led into how you are not supposed to touch other people's private parts. And what did he get out the conversation? That you can't touch other people's parts, but "I can touch my own private parts all I want". Uh.....yeah.

8 comments:

G.Ma said...

What a Character Drake is--this just made me laugh out loud.

Dan said...

Can I touch mine whenever I want to. I thought that was a no no. So now I'm confused a little

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peggy said...

uh, Dan's right, Michelle. It's a sin--just ask Elder Scott. I would, however, let Shane have that conversation with him! We are having the same issue at our house--sort of. It's pretty much our own fault because we chase Jack around and pinch his cute little bum cheeks but he's 4 now and we need to nip that in the bud (no pun intended) before he accosts someone. So we've also tried having the "my parts are my parts and your parts are your parts" talk. Sigh. Can't they teach them this in Primary so we don't have to?

Kristy said...

Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love it. Then there's my kid who would rather die than touch it!

Fink said...

Hee hee! Glad I have girls!

Anonymous said...

lol, kids are too funny.