CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Time to update




You know, I would be better about updating if you visitors would leave more comments. :) Anyway, Easter was a couple of week and it was a blast. It was the first year that Drake really got into it. He was so excited every time he found and egg and thought he had to open them as soon as he found them, which resulted in a lot of candy on the ground. Oh well. These a my two favorite photos from the weekend. As you can tell, he LOVED his new Thomas movie.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CKMommy said...

Hi Michelle..I'm so glad you updated! You have such a handsome little guy!

I'll be better about posting comments...I promise ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beth said...

What a cute little fella you got there Michelle! I remember having a 2 yr. old turd, but now he's a 15 yr. old turd about ready to start driving!LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ronda Simpson said...

awwwww! He's adorable!!