CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's a small, small world.

(You can hum the song if you want to while you read this.) So I signed up to be a Heritage Makers consultant a couple of weeks ago, though I had never heard of them and have no idea what I am doing. (More on that later). Well, the other day, a guy Shane works with is at our house for lunch and Shane mentioned that I was going to be gone that night. The guy says "so is my wife", to which Shane replies "she isn't by chance going to some 'scrapbook' thing is she". Come to find out this guy's wife also does Heritage Makers. So we met up at the meeting and I have to say, I love her. So now I at least have a buddy in this little business endever.

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow! Hey! thanks for the holla! ;)
Let me know when you want to get together and work on open house stuff! woo hoo!

Vicki said...

Was that a pleasant surprise! Nice that you now have someone to share your new ventures with!

Stampin' Meg said...

Good luck with your new venture, Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Um I didn't even realize you had this blog...I still was linking to your old one! So update more! ;)