CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas



Well, Christmas was pretty fun at our house. Shane's favorite new toy was a computer game (of course) and then since it didn't work on his computer he somehow talked me into letting him build a new one. But he is happy so it's all good. I got a new laptop that I totally love! Drake was totally spoiled rotten even though we told ourselves we wouldn't do it. I didn't take too many photos, but here are a couple of my favorites.






7 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Cute pix! Love the one with the gingerbread house!

Glad you are enjoying that laptop. What kind did you end up getting?
I got an HP, and it's white. I'm lovin' mine too!

Anonymous said...

Love that Gingerbread House!! Congrats on the laptop!

Stampin' Meg said...

Looks like a lot of fun at your house on CHristmas morning, Michelle.

Michelle said...

Andrea, I got a Compaq. It was a great deal. We got it on sale. Gotta love that.

Fink said...

Great shots! Boys will be boys I see!

Wendy Malichio said...

How adorable are those shots!! Looks like they had a nice holiday!

Suzanne said...

looks like y'all had a ton of fun! That's what makes Christmas the best...many more family memories! Enjoy your new laptop! I think I'm gonna have to steal my hubby's when I get my scrappy room together!