CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

OH, THE HORROR

So tonight I go to the gas station to get me a big ol' Diet Coke and this couple pulls up in a noisy, beat-up, piece-of-crap car, so I glance at it because I have to see if it is as cool as Brett's car (love you, baby), which of course it is not. As I'm "glancing" I catch a glimpse of THEM. She was some sort of horrible cross between Aileen Wuornos and Janet Reno. (If you are unclear on who either of these ladies are, feel free to click on their names for fabulous photos, but consider yourself warned). And for him....well, I have nothing to compare him to, and believe me, I have scanned the internet in the attempt to find something. Anyway, she gets out of the car and practically runs into the store. Of course I am curious as to what she is in such a hurry for. You wanna know what it was? What truly makes this story horrible? CONDOMS! She was buying freaking condoms. (On a side note, I would like to know why SHE was buying them instead of him. Dude, be a man!) I realize that even fuglies need action from time to time, but for the love, why should I have to know about it? Excuse me while I go scrub that image from my brain. Unclean...unclean....

3 comments:

Brett Raz said...

My car rocks babe.

Fink said...

LOL! By the way you explained them it is a good thing she ran in for condoms! It might have reproduced! :)

Michelle said...

No kidding Fink, some ppl should just not mate.