CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

It's been way too long

Not that anyone has missed me, but I realize it has been way too long since I updated. Life has not been great lately and I really have just not been in the mood to blog.

The holidays were good. Spent time with family and had a great time watching Drake open all his presents. Spoiled little dude. I don't know why one little boy needs so much stuff, but I just can't help myself when I buy toys for him.

So my only New Year's resolutions (I know, I rarely keep them) is to better myself. In the effort to do this I have decided to do a few different things.

  1. Exercise at least 3 times a week. So far so good. Some days (like today) I really have to force myself to do it, but I always feel so good when I do.
  2. Take some classes. I am starting off with an accounting course which will hopefully help me start my own accounting/bookkeeping business. I am a bit nervous about this, but way excited to see how it goes. I start that course today and it should take about 6 weeks, if I can do it 3 hours a day, 4 days a week. So if you know of anyone who needs a bookkeeper for their business, please send them my way.
  3. Complete an All About Me scrapbook album. I plan to do at least one layout every couple of weeks so I should have 26 pages by the end of the year. I am hoping this will force me to be creative again.
  4. Lose weight. I know, it's everyone's goal, but so far I have lost 4.2 lbs, so I am well on my way.

I will try to post more often and update on how it is all going.

6 comments:

Fink said...

Yes, there are people that missed you! I hope things look up soon for you! I spoil my kids too when it comes to Christmas since I can't really do much throught the year! Glad to see an update and I need to do my resolutions!!!! I keep putting it off so maybe one should be not to procrastinate!

Kristy said...

Well I missed you!

Good luck with the resolutions! I'm right there with ya!

Dan said...

Good work. And good luck

Anonymous said...

Yeah you posted.

Poo on resolutions. But I am sure you can do yours. You do what you set your mind too...I wish I had more of that in me.

Sheryl said...

Good luck on the accounting course - it's always nice to do something different. Great idea to do the book of me!

Jackie said...

Hi Michelle! Come stop by my blog, I left something there for you :)